Skip to main content

The Worthiness Of A Real Leader Should Be Based On Integrity


Get access to my free resource library for personal and spiritual development here. 

If you are someone who walks your talk, stop playing small. It’s time to step up. Cos the world is starved for real leaders. The world needs YOU!

If you are REALLY behind what you teach, you walk your talk. You are a living example of your talk. This is what real leadership should be. But I am not naive to the fact that it is not at all what the actual current leaders of our world do. 

A friend inspired this post and episode because of the whole Epstein files and the very famous, and largely looked up to leader, Deepak Chopra being in there. And she so eloquently put it that he is not someone who walks his talk. And yes, this pretty much sums it up. He spins a good yarn. But he doesn’t live his teachings. 

There is a quote from a Spiderman movie,  “With great power comes great responsibility.”

Personally, I choose to walk my talk, but before I talk I want to have walked.

What I mean by that is, talking about something without having put it into practice is just theory to me. If I haven’t lived it or tried it, then all I am doing is regurgitating someone else's ideas. 

I only talk about what I have lived and been through, and I only guide people in my work through processes that I have not only been through, but I have experienced the results of the processes. They have been tried and tested by me first and foremost. Then I go through a beta phase of free sessions to see how it lands for others. If it works for others too, I then feel ready to present it to the world. (Or my world rather, which is a lot smaller than Deepaks) I do it this way because I give a fuck. I actually give a HUGE fuck about every person I work with. You are putting your trust in me, and I don’t ever take that for granted. 

Integrity over everything else works for me. 

So I thought if Deepak is seen as a leader, and I have more integrity than him, I better start stepping up a little more in my world and the world. Cos I can only be better than that, and the world deserves better!

Here's this man—world famous spiritual leader, someone who people look up to for guidance on their soul, their psyche, their healing—and if what they are saying is true...he does not walk his talk.

Integrity is everything when it comes to real leadership. And if I can base my worth on my integrity alone? Maybe I'm not as worthless as I've always believed.

If you've ever felt too small to matter, then please have a listen to this episode of The Sovereign Soul Podcast.

I have spent my whole life feeling small inside myself. Believing I couldn't possibly bring big ideas into the world because who the fuck am I to do that?

But if someone who is looked up to as a spiritual leader is so far out of integrity, I owe it to the people in my orbit to stop playing small.  And so do you ! Our lived experience counts for everything.

I talk about the layers I've been peeling, the worthiness wound I'm still digging into, and why your integrity is a real leaders superpower.

If you want to contact me you can email:

selfmasterylove@gmail.com

Get access to my free resource library for personal and spiritual development here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It's No Measure of Health to Be Well Adjusted to a Profoundly Sick Society." - Krishnamurti

There's this awesome quote from Krishnamurti. It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a  profoundly sick society. And yesterday I realised—in spite of me knowing that society is very unhealthy and the world is very unhealthy—there has been an element of me that has been trying to fit into this world. Because I don't know if that's just in the DNA of a human being. Like we want to fit in. Somehow we want to succeed at being human. But then I realised: actually, I don't want to fit into this world. There's no part of me that wants to fit into this world. Why the fuck would anyone want to fit into a world that's so fucked up? The soul shock of coming into a body and living whatever life I've lived and having all the experiences that I've had has been a massive challenge. But probably a fraction of a challenge compared to what most people experience in this world. Most people don't even have their basic needs met in a healthy, comfortable, e...

Food - The Deepest Programming On Earth

Get access to my free resource library for personal and spiritual development here.   One of the biggest things on my mind right now is food . I’ve spoken before about what I call the three greatest deceptions on Earth — food, love, and God. And today, I want to go deeper into the food piece. I’m currently on a water fast , rereading a book I’ve read a few times before — it’s about living as a breatharian , people who live without food. Yes, it’s possible. People have done it. People are doing it. Most would say it’s insane. But then again, people say fasting is insane, too. There are those who can’t even imagine going a day without food, let alone exploring what it means to live free of it altogether. Yet, I recently watched a documentary about a man who did a 55-day water fast — not as an act of spiritual defiance, but to heal his body. People around him were horrified, calling it “dangerous” and “unhealthy.” That’s how deep the programming goes. We are absolutely consumed by ...

Is Your Life a Pre-Decided Blueprint? The Paradox of Free Will & Soul Contracts

Get access to my free resource library for personal and spiritual development here.   Is your life a pre-decided blueprint?   In other words—has it already been decided, before you’re even born, that you’ve chosen every experience? Your family, your struggles, your "soul contracts," the things you think you have to do, or the things you want to do?   Or… is this all just a nurtured lie of the matrix?   Here’s the paradox: Are people choosing to wake up before they’re born? Or are some choosing to stay asleep?   I think it’s both.   If we have free will, it doesn’t mean we’re always making conscious choices. Most people operate on autopilot—making decisions from unconscious conditioning, societal programming, or manipulated influences. That’s not free will.   But for those awakening—whether in sudden epiphanies or gradual realignments—every moment of clarity reinforces the blueprint we did choose for ourselves.   ...